[ITK-users] MultiResolutionIterationEvent missing in python [ITK 4.12]

Adrien BAILLY adrien.bailly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:44:34 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am trying to perform a multi-resolution image registration using itk's
python module (pip install itk) and following the example from
Example/RegistrationITKv4/MultiResImageRegistration1.cxx.

Unfortunately the class itk.MultiResolutionIterationEvent does not exists
in the python module. After looking around in ITK source code it seems that
it is missing from the python wrapper because it is not added in the file
Modules/Core/Common/wrapping/ITKCommonBase.wrap line 5-14.

Is there another way than using MultiResolutionIterationEvent for changing
the optimizer parameters between levels ? Or should I add the wrapping
command to ITKCommonBase.wrap and generate the python module manualy?

Best regards,

Adrien