[ITK-users] itkImageToVtkImageFilter does not work

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Dec 6 09:50:17 EST 2017

Hi,

This line :

      typedef itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter<OutputImageType>   ConnectorType;

should be

      typedef itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter<RGBImageType>   ConnectorType;

Another useful example:

  https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Bridge/VtkGlue/ConvertAnRGBitkImageTovtkImageData/Documentation.html

Also, please check out the new Discourse forum where a lot of
discussion is taking place:

  https://discourse.itk.org/

Thanks,
Matt