[ITK-users] Registration

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:38:55 EST 2017

Hi Prakash,

what you might do is create mask of your deployed antenna and save it along
your reference image of the antenna. Then in field, acquire a new image,
apply
<https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Filtering/LabelMap/MaskOneImageGivenLabelMap/Documentation.html>
the mask to both reference and field images, and then do a difference. Try
it with several different field images with different lighting and states
of deployment of the antenna to figure out a dependence of pixel-wise
difference in images and whether antenna was deployed properly.

Regards,
Dženan