[ITK-users] Problem with ITK eigensystem

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:02:17 EST 2017

Hi Olivier,

I tried running you example. One thing struck me right away: ITK version is
much slower (after a few minutes running in release mod I killed it) than
VNL version (about a second in debug mode) for your input.

I can't comment the patch content or the numeric stability. Perhaps Brad
and Hans can pitch in?

Regards,
Dženan