[ITK-users] Questions on the itkANTSNeighborhoodCorrelationImageToImageMetricv4GetValueAndDerivativeThreader.hxx

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:37:14 EST 2017

Hi Jiancong,

I have not seen this class before, so I can't answer your questions.
However I can recommend you to run
itkANTSNeighborhoodCorrelationImageToImageMetricv4Test.cxx under debugger
and inspect the loop of interest. Then change ImageDimension to 3 and run
it again. It looks like the test was written with such experimentation in
mind, so it should run. You might also play with imageSize (currently 6) to
have a smaller or large image.

Hopefully this will help you to understand how that code works.

Regards