[ITK-users] ITK TubeTK Module

Vova pe3ak at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 15:16:28 EST 2017

Hi
New version of ITK 4.11 has TubeTK module included there.
When I am trying to Generate the project in CMake (windows 10) following successful configuration step I am getting the  error:
CMake Error in Modules/Remote/TubeTKITK/Base/Registration/CMakeLists.txt:
Target "TubeTKRegistration" INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property contains
path:

"D:/ITK/InsightToolkit-4.11.0/Modules/Remote/TubeTKITK/Base/Registration"

which is prefixed in the source directory.

CMake Error in Modules/Remote/TubeTKITK/Base/Segmentation/CMakeLists.txt:
Target "TubeTKSegmentation" INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property contains
path:

"D:/ITK/InsightToolkit-4.11.0/Modules/Remote/TubeTKITK/Base/Segmentation"

which is prefixed in the source directory.
Is there any way around this problem for CMake to generate the project ?
Regards,
Vlad.