[ITK-users] set center for affinetransform

Swetha Sharma swetha.bsharma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:00:06 EST 2017

Hi All,

  I want the set the center of rotation for the affinetransform .I used the
function setCenter function ,the signature is defined as
setCenter(itk::MatrixOffsetTransformBase<double,3U,3U>::InputType&center).I
tried to set the center in the following way,

itk::MatrixOffsetTransformBase<double,3U,3U> centerType;

"itk::MatrixOffsetTransformBase<TParametersValueType, NInputDimensions,
NOutputDimensions>::MatrixOffsetTransformBase() [with
TParametersValueType=double, NInputDimensions=3U, NOutputDimensions=3U]"
(declared at line 482 of
"D:\itk\InsightToolkit-4.9.1\src\Modules\Core\Transform\include\itkMatrixOffsetTransformBase.h")
is inaccessible

Is it possible to define the center of rotation point for the transform?
How do I do it?
-swetha