[ITK-users] [ITK] Combining two images after registration

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 15 10:01:22 EST 2017

Thanks for getting back to me,
I looked at that filter and it has a warning that said “No numeric overflow
checking is performed in this filter”, so I assumed that meant that if I
put an image through it there would be a simple addition pixelwise across
the image.  That would make the overlap region brighter than the
non-overlap region which I was trying to avoid.

--

AH

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*