[ITK-users] ITK_COMPILED_CXX_VERSION always set to 1997 on macOS

Olivier Commowick Olivier.Commowick at inria.fr
Mon Jan 23 09:11:22 EST 2017

Hello,

While debugging something else, I realised that the ITK_COMPILED_CXX_VERSION variable in CMake is always set to 199711L on my macOS 10.12. It sounds weird to me since I am always compiling ITK by enforcing to use CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD to 11.

It appears to me that Modules/Core/Common/CMakeLists.txt does this test and probably does not account for the fact that cmake uses the 2011 standard or something else. Would someone have any idea of how to correct this or if this is important or not ?

Best
Olivier

---

Olivier Commowick, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique, VISAGES Team
Campus de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes
FRANCE

Phone: +33 2 99 84 25 92