[ITK-users] MultiThreading, ImageRegionIterator crash

Nicolas Courtial nicolas.courtial at univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Jul 18 10:22:15 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm  really sorry I haven't given any news since your answer. I had to
change my plans to rush other problems I had to deal with.
Anyway, yesterday I've had the occasion to think about everything once
from the start, and.... Well, it has driven to the classical "Oh dear,
how could I miss that".

Anyway, the solution was within the question:
remindiner: "e/verything is correct, but the index, for which it's
completly crazy ([156245468,0,156245468] or something approching)."/

During my algorithm, I needed to create an image to store energy levels.
I had for that created a dedicated module.
That one was incomplete, and wasn't correclty setting the start index of
the image's region.

Sorry again about that, and thanks for your advices!