[ITK-users] error in ItkConceptchecking.h

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:06:24 EDT 2017

Hi Tapash,

it looks like you are trying to instantiate a template class with a type
which that class does not support. If you give us the complete error
message (including where it is being originally caused from) we should be
able to help you more meaningfully.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)