[ITK-users] How to use smart pointer in WrapITK?

Nick Cullen nickmarch31 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 10:30:40 EDT 2017

When I run itk.N4BiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter, I want to get the control point lattice, but when I run:
correcter.GetLogBiasFieldControlPointLattice()

It returns a SmartPointer: <Swig Object of type 'itk::SmartPointer< itk::Image< itk::Vector< float,1 >,2 > > *' at 0x15e775300>
Can I get the actual image from this in WrapITK? Is this happening because I haven't wrapped another class - specifically itk::BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter, which is where the LogBiasFieldControlPointLattice comes from?
Thanks!!