[ITK-users] Migration to GitHub

Nick Cullen nickmarch31 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 20:07:33 EDT 2017

As a new user, I think this is a no brainer.
Along those lines, I'm not sure if this email-chain users list is the main way the community asks questions (maybe I'm missing some other forum?) but if so, that desperately should be updated. See PyTorch Forums for an example of what some modern open-source software tools use. It's built with https://github.com/discourse/discourse which lets you embed code and has good search capabilities.

|   |
PyTorch Forums
 A place to discuss PyTorch code, issues, install, research  |   |