[ITK-users] quickview header not found with recent itk4.11.1

slvnk151 isshaa7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 22:09:55 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I was interested in integrating vtk and itk for my laptop.

I am using latest cmake 3.8.1, VTK 7.1.1 and ITK4.11.1

I am on windows 7 and using visual studio 2017 community edition.

I managed to build and test vtk 7.1.1 on my laptop.

I was also able to configure and generate ITK 4.11.1 with cmake 3.8.1

I turned on the module Module_ITKVtkGlue and pointed VTK_DIR towards vtk/bin
(obtained with cmake generation) on my computer.

I was also interested in Module_ITKMINC and Module_ITKIOMINC and
Module_ITKIOTRansformMINC

When I am building the ITK.sln(243 projects) in debug x64 mode using
ALL_BUILD->build

I am getting build errors for MINC module, which I am ignoring at the
moment.

Then I build INSTALL->build; which obviously fails for minc but is
successful for the rest.

But when I try to locate  "QuickView.h" in the include folder I am unable to
find it. This causes linker errors when trying to implement vtk-itk
examples.

I would like to know, how can I resolve the quickview.h header issue and
also how can I make ITK.sln build successfully for MINC modules.

Could someone please tell me what step am I missing.