[ITK-users] quickview header not found with recent itk4.11.1

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:28:28 EDT 2017

Hi Isshaa,

thanks for a clear report on what is happening. I just tried installing
recent ITK master in debug mode with VTK_Glue on, and I do get QuickView.h
in C:\Program Files\ITK\Include folder. If you don't want to wait for 4.12
release, you could try one of the recent release candidates or the current
git master.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)