[ITK-users] [ITK] why jpg image that is converted from a mhd image is so weird ?

XieYi xieyi4650 at 126.com
Wed Jun 7 08:57:18 EDT 2017

Thank you very much Tim
There is one point not clear in my topic. The point is that the dimension of
image is 3, but infact it is a slice, i.e. it is a 2D image but store in a
3D image type. its size is 512x512x1

there are two strange things:
1, some ImageType can be cast into a 2D jpg image, and have no accident.
2, when I define the density ImageType as
typedef  itk::RGBPixel<unsigned short>	PixelType_2D;
typedef itk::CudaImage< PixelType_2D, 2 > ImageType2;
typedef itk::PNGImageIO   ImageIOType;
the xxxxx.png look like normal.