[ITK-users] CUDA 7.5 compatibility with ITK 4.11.0

mojo_jojo 787aditi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 10:31:12 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to optimize some image processes in ITK, using CUDA. I am using
ITK 4.11.0, built using gcc 4.9, and CUDA version 7.5 for the purpose.
I ended up getting a build error. Also I couldn't find anything much about
direct CUDA version and ITK version compatibility. I built the ITK and CUDA
using same gcc version successfully, and they work well separately.

It will be great if I could get some help with this.

Thanks.