[ITK-users] How to use SimplITK with its example? Where is the test data?

wangtaoiz wangtao_ at sjtu.edu.cn
Sat Mar 4 03:32:36 EST 2017

Hello everyone, I have built SimpleITK successfully and want to test is with
its examples (e.g. ImageRegistrationMethodBSpline1), I found the test data
downloaded from the net is in a mass, also when I use my own image data(3D
volume), the program stop and do nothing when it start to read the data. I
wondered if I download the wrong data? Can somebody give me a way?