[ITK-users] ITK 4.11 build issue

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Wed Mar 8 11:39:52 EST 2017

Thanks Tejas for reporting this issue. I missed a couple extra ITK_OVERRIDE
on the first patch I wrote to solve that issue. I merged more patches after
to solve that problem. It should work now with the latest version of ITK
(both on the master and release branches).

You can give it a try by cloning the most recent version of ITK:
git clone https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK.git

You can also try the release branch:
cd ITK
git checkout origin/release -b release

Let me know if you have problems with either of these versions.
Francois