[ITK-users] Dicom image extraction and saving

keepdash keepdash at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:13:47 EDT 2017

Hi,

I use ITK load a dicom volume, then extract a region in the volume(use
ROIImageFilter), I want to save the extracted smaller volume to a series of
new dicom files following the example "DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite.cxx", but
I failed. Seems one reason is the slice of new volume is less than original
volume so the file count is not match, but it must be more reasons that I
can't do the saving.
Can someone provide me an example that can do this, thanks.