[ITK-users] DicomTags when reading directory and generating mha or mhd...

Matias matimontg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:31:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm reading a directory which contains a series of Dicoms and then writting
an .mha or .mhd file.

I noticed the tags are lost (patient name, capture device, dates, series
names, etc).

How can I keep this information? I use a resampler filter and I have tried:
resampler->SetMetaDataDictionary(reader->GetMetaDataDictionary());
writer->SetInput(resampler->GetOutput());
writer->UseInputMetaDataDictionaryOn();

With no luck..

Thank you,

Matias.