[ITK-users] cmake error when configuring ITK with the variational registration module

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Mar 13 09:53:13 EDT 2017

Hello Yann,

I do not have such an error on my machine (only warning messages at compile
time). Could you send your entire error message? The message you sent looks
like the content of the file
"Modules/Remote/VariationalRegistration.remote.cmake"
which should download the source code of VariationalRegistration.
There are some problems however when compiling ITK with BUILD_TESTING=ON as
some testing data for this module seems to not be found, so if you want to
compile this module, you should deactivate ITK testing.

Francois