[ITK-users] Applying transform with a rotation, translation, and offset to points

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Wed Mar 22 15:15:41 EDT 2017

Hello,
I would like to be able to duplicate the applicaiton of a
VersorRigid3DTransform that incorporates a rotation, translation, and
offset to points selected to calculate TRE between a fixed and transformed
moving image.  I’m confused about how the 3x3 matrix, 3x1 transform, and
3x1 offset are applied within a ResampleFilter.  If I could get them
composed into a 4x4 transform matrix I could apply that to the points
selected in the moving image and calculate the distance between the
transformed points and the corresponding points in the fixed image.  Any
help would be appreciated.

--

AH

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*