[ITK-users] How to get the displacementfield from compositetransform?

wangtaoiz wangtao_ at sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Mar 27 10:12:38 EDT 2017

Thanks for your reply, I have tryed the TransformToDisplacementFieldFilter
but the program throw a exception in run time, I wondered if it becaues the
input transform is a compositetransform and it can not directly be
transfered. Actually I just want to get the combination of the
displacementfield in  a compositetransform.

Wang