[ITK-users] Fwd: itk forum

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:05:00 EDT 2017

I agree with the move away from the mailing list. To properly search the
mailing list, I go to my GMail inbox' label:itk and search from there.
General internet search almost always has too many spurious results.

One additional option, which some of us already implement, is to watch tag
ITK on stack overflow. If more of us did it, we could properly advertise
that additional option for people with a question who are not already
members of the mailing list/forum.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)