[ITK-users] [ITK] Extract slice from ResampleFilter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri May 12 10:55:06 EDT 2017

Hi Sidharta,

the older versions of ITK-SNAP had index-based overlay, ignoring different
spatial position which stem from different origin or direction vectors. I
don't know whether the latest (3.6) breaks with that.

Slicer always uses spatial position and orientation, so for your
experiments you should use Slicer to verify whether your code does what you
want.

This difference in size setting should not matter, I think your calculation
of the direction vectors is more likely cause of error. You could check
that by setting different sizes in between the two extremes you trying
right now. In case there is some bug in ITK (unlikely), you will flush it
out with this. More likely this will make it more apparent to you what you
are doing wrong.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)