[ITK-users] Cannot save files ending '.img.nii.gz'

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:19:17 EDT 2017

I sent my first message a couple of days ago but I'm not sure it reached
the ITK community. I use ANTs(R) which relies on ITK. When I try to save
images ending in '.img.nii.gz' I end up getting files with a different
extension '.hdr.gz'. These files are then unusuable, they cannot open
anymore with ITK software (ANTsR, ITKsnap).

Can you have a look if this is a bug, so maybe this can be fixed in the
future?

Dorian