[ITK-users] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: watershed

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Sun May 21 20:03:49 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am glad you were able to run the program. It can be difficult to find the
correct parameters to obtain the desired results. You can read the Insight
Journal publication associated to this filter [1] to understand which
parameters are available and how to integrate this filter in a pipeline.
You can also look at the ITK tests for that filter to see the values that
are used in that case [2][3].

Hope this helps,
Francois

[1] http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/92