[ITK-users] watershed on surface meshs

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:53:41 EST 2017

Hi Roman,

I don't know of any implementation of mesh watershed segmentation. ITK does
not really have mesh processing capabilities, it is mostly limited to
conversion between mesh and image representations.

A colleague <http://www.cg.informatik.uni-siegen.de/en/chiosa-iurie> worked
on something related, maybe he can provide the source code if you ask.

And we are moving to discourse <https://discourse.itk.org/>. Re-posting
this question there might be useful.

Regards,
Dženan