[ITK-users] OtsuMultipleThresholdsImageFilter creates asymmetric classes for symmetric a distribution

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Oct 20 13:28:27 EDT 2017

A large number of the automatic thresholding filters came from an Insight Journal contribution. The couple filters I check have a link to this paper for more information:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/811

I agree that it would be nice if each filter described the method used to compute the threshold.

HTH,
Brad