[ITK-users] Cardiac Deformation using Segmentation and Registration of Ultrasound Images

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Sep 8 14:30:53 EDT 2017

Hello Thanos,

Yes, to add support for additional image formats, add the
corresponding ITK module to the find_package(ITK COMPONENTS ... call:

  https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKAnisotropicDiffusionLBR/blob/50acf46da9fa1480eb502a0bb550c36d518893eb/examples/CMakeLists.txt#L8

Thank you for the suggested correction to the usage documentation. It
is added here:

  https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKAnisotropicDiffusionLBR/pull/12

A Python package is now available for the module. It can be installed via

  python -m pip install --upgrade pip
  python -m pip install itk-anisotropicdiffusionlbr

Thanks,
Matt