[ITK-users] Can I alter the way SliceBySliceImageFilter defines the origin of the internal slices?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Sep 8 15:08:52 EDT 2017

Yes, that is an issue -- good catch!

If we change:

   internalOutputRegion.SetIndex( internal_i, requestedIndex[i] );

to:

   internalOutputRegion.SetIndex( internal_i, 0 );

and

  internalInputRegion.SetIndex( internal_i,
this->GetInput(0)->GetRequestedRegion().GetIndex(i) );

to:

  internalInputRegion.SetIndex( internal_i,
0 );

is the behavior corrected?

Thanks,
Matt