[ITK-users] Variable Matrix Access Violiotation

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 13:37:47 EDT 2017

Hello Fabian,

You are most likely allocating more memory than what your computer can
allocates. If you compute the memory required for your matrix, it will be
at least:
8 (long doubles on Visual Studio C++ are the same size as doubles) *
2*100*100*2*100*100 = 3 200 000 000 Bytes

This means that you need to have at least that much memory available.
If your computer does not have this amount of memory available, you will
run into errors.

Hope this helps,
Francois