[ITK-users] Can I alter the way SliceBySliceImageFilter defines the origin of the internal slices?

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Sep 11 13:58:41 EDT 2017

I agree that filter has a nice option set for how to reduce the dimension of direction cosine matrix and update the physical coordinates. However, I would not try to re-implement or copy all those options and their implementations. If a new version of the filter was to be created, I’d recommend just reusing this recommended ExtractImageFilter in a mini-pipeline style composite filter.

Brad