[ITK-users] [ITK] Can I alter the way SliceBySliceImageFilter defines the origin of the internal slices?

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Sep 12 15:09:23 EDT 2017

Thank you for testing the patch, and confirming the non-zero index was the cause.

The fix has been merged into ITK master.

Brad

On 9/12/17, 6:40 AM, "hellman" <fredrik.hellman at gmail.com> wrote:

    I tried shifting the origin such that the input image had region index 0 and
    then it worked.

    I also applied the patch http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/22601/ and now
    it works also with non-zero region index in my case, so my particular
    problem is solved by this patch.

    --
    Sent from: http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/