[ITK-users] multiresolution v4 and label images

asertyuio asertyuio at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 18 19:41:53 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I have some BW images to register.  I was using the Amoeba optimizer,
and the match cardinality metric, but I would like to add
multiresolution, and I would prefer using the v4 registration. I'm not
fully sure, but my impression is that I cannot do it through the v4
registration, because the metric/optimizer are not implemented in the v4
registration. Is there any metric/optimizer combination in the v4
framework recommended for BW images ?

Thanks in advance,

Yann