[ITK-users] 3D Segmentation and Visualization

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Apr 9 03:04:51 EDT 2018

Dear Ashef,
note that the ITK community has transitioned to discourse.itk.org:
posting your question there is likely to attract a broader audience.

That said,
a) You can use ITK's DICOM support to read the DICOM files within a
folder and load them into memory. Please check out Section 1.12
"Reading and Writing DICOM Images" of the ITK Software Guide [1]
and/or the example in [2].
b) ITK has a variety of segmentation methods available. Check them in
Chapter 4 "Segmentation" of the ITK Software Guide [1].

The Software Guide will also help you beginning with ITK.

If you need further help, please, re-post your question on discourse.itk.org.

Thanks,
JON HAITZ

[1] https://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf
[2] https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/IO/GDCM/ReadDICOMSeriesAndWrite3DImage/Documentation.html