[ITK-users] [ITK] What units are used for initial settings with the PowellOptimizerv4

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Fri Apr 27 12:49:47 EDT 2018

Hello, I've been looking for a while and I can't find this in
documentation.  I was hoping someone could tell me what units are used for
OptimizerScalesType, SetStepTolerance, SetValueTolerance, and SetStepLength
for the PowellOptimizerv4. That is to say, are these measured in mm,
pixels, degrees, radians?

--

AH

Andrew Harris, BSc with Honours (Medical Physics)

PhD (CAMPEP) & MClSc Candidate

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*