[ITK-users] Dynamic link library runtime error

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:46:30 EST 2018

Hi all

I'm trying to compile vtk5.10 and ITK 4.4 in visual studio 2013 in order to
build an application using qt 4.8.7.
I have already done this using visual studio 2008 and the libraries and my
application works fine.

The problem I have is that after some strugle I have already compiled the
libraries (ITK and VTK) in visual studio 2013.
Now I have compiled my application with the new libraries but when I run it
I get a Runtime error I do not understand.

The procedure entry point
?End at MetaDictionary@itk@@QAE?AV?$_Tree_iterator at V?...
...@@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library ITKCommon-4.4.dll

What does this mean?

Fabián Torres Robles
Maestría en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
Ingeniería en Sistemas Electrónicos
Tel. 58081280, 0445534661338
E-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com