[ITK-users] Dynamic link library runtime error

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:56:23 EST 2018

Dear Dzenan

Thanks for the response. I do have other compiled versions of ITK so I did
as you mentioned and ran dependency walker in my app.
It showed me that my app was using the right library, compiled in VS2013.

The next step I tried was compiling the libraries (VTK and ITK) without
shared libraries option in CMake, and it was like magic, my application
compiled and run without problems..
So many thanks for the information.

Fabian.

Virus-free.