[ITK-users] Undefined function SaveMHDData

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:40:58 EDT 2018

SaveMHDData is a function in glistr, and a constructor for MetaImage which
it invokes is not available during link stage. It could be something wrong
with that library's build system, you could have set up something in a
wrong way, or the library is relying on a constructor signature which is no
longer available.

MetaImage saw some precision-related update in the last year I think, and
that might have changed the constructor signature. You could try with an
older version of ITK, e.g. 4.11.

Regards,
Dženan