[ITK-users] blind deconvolution : how to declare "parametric kernel"

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 26 08:24:08 EDT 2018

As attached to the end, please post in discourse.

I'll point you to a couple things:

1) The test for the class may be useful: https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Filtering/Deconvolution/test/itkParametricBlindLeastSquaresDeconvolutionImageFilterTest.cxx
2) This class may have come from or be related to this IJ: http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/753

Hope that helps,
Brad