[ITK-users] using MHA file to store additional information about image

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Wed May 30 14:53:40 EDT 2018

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to store additional information
about an image as part of an MHA file.  Specifically, we are capturing
ultrasound using an arm that has encoders attached that report position in
space, and I'd like to be able to include that information in the MHA file
rather than keeping a separate record. Thanks in advance for the help.

--

AH

Andrew Harris, BSc with Honours (Medical Physics)

PhD (CAMPEP) & MClSc Candidate

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*