[ITK-users] Eduardo - Gmail Invoice # 756 Sep 10, 2018

Eduardo - Gmail eduardo.ecamargo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:14:14 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

I refer to our conversation regarding payment for the attached invoice.
As advised this invoice relates to the monthly renewal charge. Our records show this was originally
emailed to you, and I understand this did not reach the accounts department for their payment.
I would be very grateful if you could arrange urgent approval and settlement please as this service has
been in place since renewal.

We look forward to working with you.

Eduardo - Gmail
Phone (Cell):
848-700-8581
Phone (Home):
848-700-8569
E-Mail:eduardo.ecamargo at gmail.com

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.