[ITK-users] Sales Invoice Account

Eduardo - Gmail eduardo.ecamargo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:44:46 EDT 2018

Morning,

Dear Customer Please find attached your invoice/credit note(s) and please make sure you have our correct bank details
(found at the bottom of the invoice/credit note(s)).

Sincerely,

Eduardo - Gmail
704-761-2289 O
704-761-2053 F
EMail:eduardo.ecamargo at gmail.com

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in this transmission
is strictly prohibited. All email and attachments are scanned for viruses before transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify me by email at the above address. Thank you.