[vtkusers] problem about the tcl render window

Chen Fu novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Apr 16 09:05:36 EDT 2003

Hi!
I use vtkImageViewer to see the generated image. It
works well after the first "viewer Render". The viewer
find the suitable size to show the image. But if i
close this window and press "viewer Render" again, tcl
invoke a strange window that its width is almost as
the screen and its height is narrowest can only see
the title line part of window. Then i make it zoom to
whole screen size, it shows the image data as the left
bottom corner. So the render is right, but just has
wrong size.
In fact, in my computer(win2k, tcl8.3, vtk4.2), the
viewer's first "Render" works fine, but the other
"Render" on this viewer always get that strange
window.
I don't know why it acts like that and whether it is a
bug in vtk. For my application, I must permit the
users to close or reopen the vtkImageViewer windows. I
hope every "Render" has its suitable size. How can i
get this feature?
Any suggestion?

=====
Remote Scensing Satellite Ground Station
Chinese Academy of Science