[vtkusers] interactor problem with 4.2

laurent Mundeleer lmundele at ulb.ac.be
Fri Oct 24 06:27:03 EDT 2003

thanks mathieu, that's it (stupid question ;-) ).
I thought it was already in my include #include
<vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera.h>
and that I just need to initalize Interactor somewhere...

thanks

Laurent

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> laurent Mundeleer wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I try to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2, but I see that some functions have
>> changed.
>> I have an interactor who herits from the
>> vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera.
>> The problem is that the function I want to override
>> OnLeftButtonDown(int ctrl, int shift, int x, int y) has changed to
>> OnLeftButtonDown().
>>
>> So I've taked the original function that I've agremented with some
>> calls but I've got errors with lines like these who use the
>> 'Interactor' member : int x = this->Interactor->GetEventPosition()[0];
>> int y = this->Interactor->GetEventPosition()[1];
>> " invalid use of undefined type `struct vtkRenderWindowInteractor' "
>> what should I do?
>>

> #include "vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h"
>
> mathieu

Laurent Mundeleer
Universite' Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Service des Syste`mes Logiques et Nume'riques (SLN) CP165/57
50, Av. F.Roosevelt
1050 Bruxelles
Belgium
tel : ++32.2.650.22.97