[vtkusers] Downloadable Mailing List Archive

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Fri Mar 5 08:54:19 EST 2004

At 3/5/2004 05:59 AM, Mathias Seitel wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm wondering why there is no longer a downloadable version of the
>vtkusers list archive? (At least I wasn't able to find it)

If I remember correctly, this list displays people's email without any
anti-spam protection. Therefore, it was a good way for spammers to harvest
more email adresses (yes, they do that). Until we upgrade to the new
version of Majordomo that provides anonymity in that archive, we decided to
remove the link.

--
Sebastien Barre