[vtkusers] GUI for adjusting volume renderer properties

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 18:55:59 EST 2004

I've already created a vtkTransferFunction widget for a rendering, but its a
bit basic and until I've done some work on the widget base classes I hadn't
planned on committing it. Some of us have discussed at various times,
redesigning the widgets heirarchy to make the task of creating curtomized
and complex widgets a little more straightforward...

What functions were you interested in in your widget? Have you got an idea
of what it'd do and look like?

JB