[vtkusers] picking twice on imageactor?

Lederer, Maitland mlederer at foster-miller.com
Fri Oct 1 12:46:42 EDT 2004

Hey all-

I'm using a vtkPropPicker to pick on some vtkImageActors.  The
interesting thing is that when I use the keypress-p to pick, it calls
the proc associated with the pick event (AddPointToPlane) twice,
apparently on two different, but close points.  It does this even when I
click on parts of the space that have no props.  It does *not* call the
proc twice when i use the vtkPropPicker->Pick command.  And yes, I am
really really certain that I'm not hitting the 'p' key twice.  :)

vtkPropPicker picker
picker AddObserver PickEvent AddPointToPlane

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-m

M. Maitland Lederer